Perfect – Diet is looking for creative writers who can produce high-quality content! Professional writers and editors, as well as passionate wordsmiths with experience in food justice, food policy, nutrition to apply. This is a remote opportunity and international topics are also encouraged.
Learn how to submit your article:
Follow Food Tank’s submission guidelines:
- Title: Provide 3 catchy title options
- Article length: 300-800 words
- Photo: Include a landscape photo for the article (1500 x 900 px under 800 kb)
- Two Teasers: Long (under 20 words) teaser and short (under 160 characters) teaser that describe the content of the article
- Bio: Include a short bio and headshot of yourself
What type of articles do we accept?
- News stories
- Q&A Interviews
- Investigative pieces
- Note: we only accept original articles and do not cross-post content.
Send everything in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Perfect – Diet Article Submission.”