You certainly know the fact that you will not go wrong if you choose any type of honey for your diet. On the contrary, you will do a lot for your health, both physical and psychological. It is almost impossible to describe its beneficial effect on the human body. Leaving aside the fact that any type of honey is healthy and beneficial for the human body, we will also mention that any type of honey has a number of special features which distinguish it from other types of honey.
The rest of the content of this article we will dedicate to the characteristics of lavender honey.
What is important for you to know about lavender honey?
Natural lavender honey is very rarely available on the market, especially on the territory of our country. It is derived from the nectar of lavender flowers and lavender is not very frequent plant.
So, if you start looking for this type of honey, buy it directly from a beekeeper, to be sure that it is not artificial lavender honey, which is very frequent product, and which is made up of sugar, water and lavender flowers.
You will recognize natural lavender honey by its intense smell and distinctive taste. Its color is golden yellow.
How to distinguish natural lavender honey from the artificial one?
To make sure if the lavender honey which you have bought is natural or artificial, we recommend you to do a few very simple tests.
Take a little amount of honey and put it on paper. If it is natural honey, the paper surface where the honey is will remain dry for a long time, because the natural lavender honey does not contain water. If the honey is artificial, you will notice that the paper has almost become wet.
Another test that can help you to discover if it is natural or artificial lavender honey is to put one teaspoon of honey in a glass of cold water. The real honey will sink to the bottom of the glass and it will dissolve in water after mixing it, while the artificial honey will melt and dissolve as soon as you put it in water and it will not drop to the bottom.
Why is it good to use lavender honey?
If you have found and bought a natural lavender honey, read in what ways it can affect the health:
– Enriches the blood content and effectively cures anemia
– Improves the use of iron
– Regulates low blood pressure
– Prevents high blood pressure
– Improves heart functions
– Preserves the health of blood vessels
– Acts as a healthy supplement for a diet of pregnant women (preserves the health of pregnant women and contributes to the healthy development of the fetus)
– Prevents bone tissue degeneration in persons who suffer from rheumatic diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis for example)
– Acts as a natural remedy for migraine
– Regulates digestion and improves the bowel function
– Removes bloating and improves gastric function
– Presents very effective natural agent for the treatment of inflammations of respiratory system
– Cures bronchitis more quickly and easily
– Relieves nervous tension and anxiety
– Strengthens the body’s resistance to stress
– Removes insomnia
– Reduces the risk of anxiety states
– Acts as a natural antiseptic.
Lavender honey online: